Friday, August 01, 2008

Finally Friday

Can yoo beeleeve it? It's finally Friday! Dis is da day dat Mom gets owt of werk early. Schmaybe she will let us get to some bloggies finally and do some catchin up. We hardly seen her coz she been so bizzy. I been bizzy all week cleanin up da buggies dat gets in da howse. Dey am all kinds of fings here. Ants, lady bugs (we haz picshures but not reddy yet), an June bugs and some alien monster bug. Last night I caught da biiiiigggg one! It wuz so big I kep yellin at it an yellin at it coz it wouldn't fit in my mouf wifout movin too much. Dad finally camed an took care of it. Geez. Jus a few more minutes an I wooda had him.

Have a fun Friday efurryone!

~Beau Beau

13 comments:

  1. Beau Beau that is a stunning picture of you....

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. der iz dat noze dat i lufs so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful pikshur of you BeauBeau.

    that must have been one gigundo bug?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy fainted in the floor from that close-up of you . . .

    Great job on policing those buggies, Beau Beau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Cod.
    That belongs on a magazine cover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! If the bug was too big to fit in your mouth, he was probably too tough to be good eating, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture, Beau Beau! You should teleport over here; we could have fun bug-hunting together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture of you, Beau Beau. I'm sorry that giant monster bug was so squirmy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fabulous picture! I'm ok with bugs except... Potato Bugs! I HATE Potato Bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday BeauBeau and Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy, I just hate it when you get a good bug and somebody takes your fun away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beau you is so smoochable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beau you look furry handsome in that picture! Whatcha looking at?
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete