Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally Friday

Well what do we have here? Looks like dis is where all da nip is! When I want to do a little nippin' I can jus go in here an get me some. Along wif all da nice stuff we got from owr Secret Paws we now have a drawer full of fun . Dis is gonna be a good weekend. Speshully since it looks like we'll be snowed in on Saturday. A little nip from HotMbc an some stinky goodness an a little vishus deer and we're all set. Schmaybe a little mousie will come by again and we can get a little exercise. Oh yeah. Dat's anofur story to tell yoo. Mom efun got pictures.

11 comments:

  1. That drawer is full of 'nip!!! How cool is that? It could snow for a squillion years and it wouldn't matter!
    'Nip on Beau Beau and Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hole drawer FULL of nip???!!! What, can I come ofur to see dis? I hafta to talk to Mom about gittin me a hole drawer full too..

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my~~
    Whole drawer is full of nip is very neat~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could figure out how to get into the 'nip drawer. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have way more nip in your house than we do. You are all very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you will have a lovely and mellow weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole drawer of nip?! You guys are lucky.

    I can't wait to hear about the mousie. hee hee

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaaat????? Yoo mean a whole, like one full drawer, and it's all full of nip? Can I come ofurr? Duzn't matter, I'm coming anyway.
    Woohoo I'm going to see the nip!!!
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nip - I love nip! We have lots of niptini and Dom Niptignon to watch the new show of CCSI, airing on Sassy's blog. We are watching it at Mickey's blog http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com
    right now because he has great chairs and Temptations!
    Karl

    ReplyDelete