Thursday, April 13, 2006

Makin the bed



I know it doesn't look like it but I am helping Mommy makes the bed! I has the big paws and I can pull the sheets the proper way and make sure I jumps on anything that looks like it's moving. Even though my paw paws don't have the xtra toes I likes to spread them out to make sure I gets the sheets all smoothed out the way it should be. Then after all that hard work I likes to take a quick cat nap or sometimes I fake it so that I can scare my Mommy when I jump out at her. I did all that hard work of making the bed mostly all by myself!

7 comments:

  1. I bet my mom wishes I'd be as good a helper as you! Me, I like to blanket surf--jumping in the perfect slide as she pulls the covers up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you do have big paws. All the better to help Mom, like I do with my big toes. You am a good kitty.

    ~MITTENS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is one of my favorite things, too. I always help Mom fix the bed.

    Maxwell Smartkitty
    The Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! It's fun to help wi fht e bed making. We like to get under the bottom sheet when Momma is trying to pull it over the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paws for smoothing the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Beau Beau, I helped my mom wif sheets last week, too. She was gettin too hot at nite, so tooks the big blanket off an puts a lite blanket on, wif me under it! Bed makin is the bestest fun, an I spread my toesies, wike that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My human pet is very possessive of her bed. If I jump on top of the bed to help her smooth out the sheets, she picks me up and puts me on the floor. I think she is offended by my claws. :/

    ReplyDelete